Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When God says Good Morning


These are un-tweaked images!




Genesis 1:16-18 (KJV)


And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: 
and God saw that it was good.

 Psalm 19:1-3 (KJV)
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.



I woke up this morning to this.
And all I could say was "Good Morning Father".

3 comments:

Abigail and Lydia said...

wow, those are stunning~ and I loved the scripture to go along with it.

Blessings,
Lydia

www.livinglife4jesuschrist.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh My Word, These are Beautiful. What a morning...What a Lord !!!
Papa & Granny

Madison said...

Wow I really love those!!!!

My photo
Born and raised in North East Florida I am the oldest of four and a graduated homeschooler. My family and I moved to East Tennessee in the summer of 2007 (the beginning of my senior year of high-school). First and foremost, I am an unworthy sinner that was shown the ugliness of sin, and my gracious Heavenly Father brought me to repentance (James 4:6-10) and now by His Grace I am being sanctified. Now I am a young woman striving to serve my God and Savior Jesus Christ. I long for a stronger walk with Him. ~ Semper Reformanda and Solo Scriptura

Followers